Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey

The Event - World Welterweight Championship

Saturday, March 13

Pacquiao vs Clottey Latest Updates

Joshua Clottey - I'll slow Pacquiao down

Once Champion Clottey has no strain what all the care is about. He had a few setbacks against fighters similar Carlos Baldomir, Antonio Margarito and Miguel Cotto. He doesn't expect near those defeats. He ease views himself as an unbeaten protector. Clottey tells Lem Satterfield of AOL FanHouse that he won't study a win over Pacquiao as a condition, but retributory other win in the camber. Clottey faces Pacquiao on Marching 13 at Cowboys Stadium in Texas.

"I have by no means gone the ring feeling like I defeated. I sense like I am undefeated. If I win this clash against Pacquiao, I will by no means experience like I pound the top fighter in the world," said Clottey. "I will think like I had a clash with Pacquiao, the top boxer out there, and I won," said Clottey. "So even if I pound Manny Pacquaio, and public converse about it similar to it's a big offend, I'll say, 'It's not an upset, but a victory.'"

A number of citizens care for Pacquiao like a super hero. Not Joshua Clottey. He sees him as just another boxer and strategy to pound him as such.

"Pacquiao is an ordinary person, like everybody. Pacquiao is just an in truly good fighter who is out there now who is No. 1 Pound for Pound Fighter," said Joshua Clottey. "I do not recognize how he's coming to clash with me, but I can tell you that I am an unusual fighter in total than anybody that Manny Pacquiao has faced. I am a really hard fighter, you will see."

Joshua Clottey understands what he brings to the ring, and what Manny Pacquiao brings to the ring. Manny Pacquiao has the huge lead in speed. Joshua Clottey has strategy to stay in at hand and work Manny Pacquiao over to bear him down. Joshua Clottey wants to discipline the Filipino fighter sufficient to slow him down.

"Manny Pacquiao is coming from a lesser weight to welterweight, and Manny Pacquiao is going to have a lead in speed already because he is a slighter guy. I cannot throw a lot of punches like Manny Pacquiao will do. But I will attach enough to destroy him down and make his alacrity down," said Joshua Clottey.

0 comments: